Beer Cheese Dip
Best served with Crisps, veggies and mini twists or pretzels.
prep time: 10 mins
chilling time: 1 hr
serves: 6-8 people
- 2 (8oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1oz) package dry Ceasar Salad seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Red Rock ale or lager, or as needed
- seasoned salt to taste
- cayenne pepper to taste
- In a bowl, mash the cream cheese with the ranch dressing and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in the Cheddar cheese.
- Mix in beer, 1 tablespoon at a time, until you reach the desired consistency.
- Stir in the seasoned salt and cayenne pepper.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.