PRIVACY & COOKIEs POLICY
What information do we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent the Red Rock Brewery website from working correctly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we may not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) you have several rights in relation to the data we store about you:
- The right to access what information we have stored about you. You can issue a subject access request by emailing email@example.com.
- The right to be forgotten and have your information removed from our systems.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate.
- The right to portability so that you can reuse your personal information for your own purposes including porting to another service provider.
- You may withdraw cookie consent and change preferences at any time. The “help” section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator. In the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioners Office or ICO for short. You can read more about your rights and GDPR here: https://ico.org.uk.
Our ethos is to brew the finest and most innovative beers around and that remains at the heart of everything we do. We hope that you enjoy drinking them as much as we enjoy making them!
Red Rock Brewery
T: 01626 879738
Higher Humber Farm, Bishopsteignton TQ14 9TD
ONLINE SALES, RETURNS
T: 0800 023 4937
Unit 3 Woodlands Business Park, Burlescombe EX16 7LL
THE OLD WORKSHOP TAB BAR
For all tap bar related enquiries please contact:
T: 01626 773606
© 2021 Red Rock Brewery.